Experience the Joy of Parenthood
Affectionately known as the Yellow Rose of Texas, Amarillo boasts one of the family-friendliest cities in the Panhandle. Many lifelong residents have fond memories of visiting the historic Wonderland amusement park and the Wildcat Bluff Nature Center on school trips. With a wealth of museums, more than 50 public parks, and wonderful public schools, Amarillo has so much to offer new families.
If you are in need of fertility treatment in Amarillo, Dr. Janelle Dorsett and her staff at the Centre for Reproductive Medicine in Lubbock can help. Contact our practice today to learn more about our available services, or to schedule a consultation.
Proudly Serving Amarillo
Our Lubbock practice has earned the trust and referrals of hopeful parents across West Texas, the Panhandle, and even parts of Oklahoma and New Mexico. Dr. Dorsett provides services to patients in Amarillo and surrounding communities, helping them to experience the life-changing joy of raising a family. We have a comprehensive range of on-site services, including:
- Infertility testing: Testing will begin with a comprehensive physical exam and medical history review, and may include semen analysis, testing for antisperm anitbodies, and examination of sperm morphology.
- Sperm cryopreservation: Sperm can be frozen and thawed for later use as part of in vitro fertilization (IVF).
- In vitro fertilization: This effective method for achieving pregnancy usually requires a minor surgical procedure to retrieve the patient's eggs. Once fertilization occurs in an incubator, the healthy embryos can be transferred to the uterus.
- Tubal reversal: This surgical procedure reverses tubal ligation and allows a woman to regain her ability to conceive.
- Artificial insemination/induction of ovulation: These methods use the concentrated sperm cells of the hopeful father or a donor, and ovulation induction to increase the chances of conception.
- Gestational surrogacy arrangement: For hopeful mothers who are unable to carry a child, gestational surrogacy is a viable option. At the Centre for Reproductive Medicine, gestational surrogacy is performed in conjunction with fertility treatments such as IVF.
Whether you are newly exploring your infertility treatment options, or have been trying unsuccessfully to conceive for some time, the Centre for Reproductive Medicine can assist you on your journey toward becoming a parent.
Reproductive Medicine in a Caring Environment
Struggling with infertility can be an incredibly emotional experience for everyone involved. Dr. Dorsett and her staff are familiar with the challenges that can accompany fertility treatments. We provide a relaxing, positive environment that encourages open discussion. We will work closely with you throughout every stage of treatment to make you aware of your treatment options, and ensure you are comfortable with your decisions.
Schedule a Fertility Consultation with Dr. Janelle Dorsett
We truly want to help hopeful parents in Amarillo experience the wonder and fulfillment of raising a child of their own. Contact our practice today to set up a consultation, and to learn more about what our reproductive assistance options can do for you.